1. Your car is dirty. After winter’s road salt and sand, it’s dirty. Not only on the outside but the interior too. Remember the coffee you spilled on the console? The bubble gum on the carpet, crumbs everywhere?
2. You have an eye for detail and the dust on the engine is driving you crazy.
3. Water no longer beads up on the hood which means there is no protection left on the paint next to the clear coat. You don't want your paint to end up looking like this do you?
4. You remember the way your car looked and smelled when it was new and would give anything to get that back.
5. Your clean clothes get dirty when you get in and out of your SUV.
6. You believe that maintaining the exterior and interior are as important to the longevity of the car as its mechanics. Don’t forget the seals around your doors and trunk.
7. Your friends’ cars are shinier than yours.
8. You’re proud of your sports car and it definitely runs better and faster after it is polished and waxed.
9. You don’t have the time to do it yourself.
10. Drive thru car washes just don't do it for you.